"The imagination is a spiritual aperatus, a luminous explorer of the world it discovers." Fredrico Garcia Lorca

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Abecedary

A is for Aspiration or Acrobat or Adjective or...
B is for Blink or Bed or Bone or...
C is for Curry or Cushion or Contemporary or...

How do I choose my words for the Alphabet book? Right now I have a list in the book of lists that I just keep adding to. The problem becomes when there are twenty ideas for A and only three for X yet they have to work together in the layout of the book. A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z. Just a little work to deal with and that's not mentioning that I'm still deciding between a single addition or multiple. Just a little bit of work.

As for "Mouth" I'm working on the final page which will be posted soon.

No comments: